If you do not know what a smartphone, then do not read. Now smartphone can freely be defined as any phone that offers more advanced features and connectivity options than most phones its age. These phones are sometimes in relation to personal handheld computing devices. Software developers are also provided an ideal platform for working with regard to these phones function around the operating system. They have a very powerful processor and huge memory. Category consists of the smartphone has witnessed the largest increase in sales in recent memory.
Now that you know you have a smartphone, you have come to realize that they run an operating system similar to your PC.
Android mobile operating system released by Google after the company acquired Android, Inc. now has bought Open Handset Alliance. Keyword Android literally translates to something that is biologically based and closely mimics the human being. base for Android has formed the ARM architecture. ARM stands for Advanced RISC Machine, or Acorn RISC Machine with both used as synonyms. There are other ARM architecture based mobile phone operating system Android with which it competes. Some of these operating systems Microsoft Windows and Windows Mobile Phone, Apple owner's IOS and oldest mobile operating system, Symbian platform. Any phone that uses Android's operating system Android smartphone. These are produced from a myriad of famous mobile phone manufacturing companies. Also, many mobile service providers seamlessly integrate these devices into their networks.
from a technological point of view, Android consists of a
3rd Key program
Android smartphone uses a version of the Linux kernel has been modified to serve the mobile environment. Therefore, it is open source. Android operating system was first published 21st October 2008. Since then, various upgrades have seen. These updates are mainly concerned security issue or add new features. The fourth and latest version of Android is version 2.2. It is also known as Froyo. This was based on Linux kernel 2.6.32. the next version, known as the Gingerbread is slated for release in the last quarter of 2010. Android smartphones usually have the following features-
• a large selection of headphones look.
• SQLite is used for structured data storage.
• connectivity options like Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GSM, EDGE, 3G, etc. are available.
• Support for multi-touch is built into the OS.
• Additional hardware devices such as cameras, GPS, touch screen, etc. are supported.
• A fully functional Web browser is provided.
• a variety of applications such as calendar, maps, e-mail client, etc. are in the box. However, you can download and install many other applications and install them. These applications can be free or paid.
• Android developer provides a healthy environment. It contains various tools for debugging and device emulation.
• Prices Android smartphones are typically less than a smartphone with similar hardware specs, but other operating system.
Android smartphone, in his short life has already made a huge impact. These phones are expected to pack better properties and be effective.